Posts Tagged ‘Vintage Remedies for Kids’
Well it’s Wednesday and for over a week we’ve had storms, rain and more storms. The sun is finally peeking out behind the clouds, but catching up after a whirlwind week is always kind of blah.
So…. I’m thinking a giveaway would be a great way to spread a little cheer. The Vintage Remedies for Kids book has been a HUGE hit. Want your own copy? Enter our contest! It’s simple… leave a comment below. Standard rules… post on facebook, twitter or your blog and you get to leave more comments (1 for each place you share us) Tomorrow night, we’ll select a winner from the comments. Or two… let’s do two winners just for fun. So two people will win a copy of our latest hit.
And stay tuned for the next installment in the antibiotic resistance series! I’m prepping to leave tomorrow for Atlanta with Caroline where I’ll speak at a conference and she’ll share our resources with families throughout the state. When I can spare 5 minutes, I’ll get the next installment posted – it has some great details you’ll want to know about!
Our fine print: Two winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left below using random.org. One comment per person. To use your additional comments earned by sharing us online, leave a separate comment for each “share” so that you will receive an entry. Duplicate comments or those that don’t have a “share” mentioned will be deleted. Giveaway will end at 5pm CST on Thursday, May 5. Winner will be posted shortly thereafter and notified via email. Book will ship USPS media mail. Value is $25 per book.
UPDATE: This giveaway is now over. Congrats to Elsa (#10) and Kristy (#26) for winning a copy of Vintage Remedies for Kids! Thanks for playing everyone!
With the launch of our big new project a mere 2 days away, we’re working overtime here at the Vintage Remedies office. There are so many important details about the new program that we don’t want you to miss. So, even though we can’t tell you what it is just yet, we can give you some pointers of things not to miss when it comes out. (And you might just call these subtle hints about the awesomeness of the new launch!!)
1. Giving Back. We’ve always dreamed of having a one-to-one aspect to Vintage Remedies, but haven’t had just the right project to make that work. Now we do and we’re so excited about this feature of the new launch. So, when we make our big announcement Tuesday, don’t miss the “Giving Back” tab on the right!
2. Connections. This new launch will have its own facebook fan page, twitter page and newsletter – completely separate from the regular Vintage Remedies pages. On these new pages, we’ll post even MORE practical tips for natural living. Don’t forget to sign up, like us and follow us! (And here’s a hint – you’ll earn more entries in our giveaways when you do!)
3. Benefits. This new launch is extremely versatile! It benefits the workplace, medical professionals, families, childbirth professionals and so many more people! (Confused yet? It’ll all make sense Tuesday…) So, if you’re a medical, childbirth or wellness professional, an employer, a mom or a part of a family (that’s everyone!) be sure to click on the “Benefits” tab to see how this new launch will best benefit you and your unique needs!
4. Completely Unique. Sometimes we take a concept that’s already being done and do it better. We did that with our Herbalist courses, and are proud to offer the best available! But sometimes, we get a little creative and come up with a completely new idea that’s never been done before. Like Vintage Remedies for Girls, Guys and Kids. We love both types of projects, but this one is completely unlike anything else. Make sure you read through the description to fully explore all of the great features and components of the new launch. Trust us – having worked on each individual aspect of the project, we know there are features galore!
5. Exclusivity. We’re thrilled about this new launch and expect it to be a HUGE hit. To share our excitement, the first 25 to participate will benefit from some special savings. Unlike our previous releases where the pre-release phase was determined by a specific date, this one is restricted to the first 25, so you don’t want to delay. Plus, there are big benefits to being the first in your area… you’ll see why on Tuesday!
Excited yet? We are! We’ll be posting more giveaways soon. The next three will have a combined retail value of OVER $500! Definitely stay posted, enter the giveaways and join us Tuesday for the big announcement. We know you’ll love it as much as we do. See you then!
As (my version of) the old saying goes, if at first you don’t… win! The winner of yesterday’s giveaway has been posted, but there’s still two more chances to get a pre-release copy of Vintage Remedies for Kids shipped to your door in just a couple of weeks! Here’s your second chance…
For today’s giveaway, you’ll need to submit an entry telling us which herb is featured on page 216 of The Handbook of Vintage Remedies. If you don’t own a copy yet, don’t fret! (I like that word!) You can use the handy search inside of the book feature at Amazon.com to find the answer. To keep things fair, all comments on this post will be moderated and held until the contest is over. So, if you don’t see your reply show up, no worries! As long as you receive a confirmation page after entering the comment, we have it. All comments will be approved tomorrow morning and we’ll use the same random selection for the winner. Assuming the answer is correct, that person will win! If it’s not, we’ll start over with another random selection until we have a winner.
UPDATE: Congrats to #16, Elizabeth!
If you’re following us on twitter or facebook, you know we (the Vintage Remedies School of Natural Health) have been very excited about a big announcement coming up February 1st! We’ve been hard at work for the last year or so on a brand new project, unlike anything we currently offer, that will benefit families everywhere! We’re incredibly excited about this new release and eager to share our excitement!
So – we’ll be holding 8 giveaways as a countdown to the big announcement. Each will have a contest, trivia question or other fun entry requirement. If you follow us on twitter or facebook, you’ll want to pay close attention as we’ll be handing out hints that will help you earn more entries.
First up – We’ll be giving away a free, PRE-RELEASE copy of the brand new Vintage Remedies for Kids book per day through Wednesday. So, you’ll have three chances to win! This new book will be hitting the shelves March 1st, but our special winners will receive their books in the mail before Valentine’s Day! More details about this brand new book can be found here. (Value is $25 USD)
Ready to enter? Here’s how. To enter to win, leave a comment below. Each comment = one entry. (Duplicate comments will be deleted.) To earn additional entries, you can “like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or share the contest on facebook, your blog or twitter. Add another comment for each of those steps you take. You can earn up to 6 entries if you’re a social media pro! No trivia or contest today; we’re making the first one easy on you. Entries will be closed at midnight today (CST) and the winner will be chosen and contacted tomorrow morning when the next contest is posted.
UPDATE: This giveaway has now ended. Congrats to #21, Rachel D, for her winning entry! Be sure to check out our new giveaways and stay tuned for our big announcement on February 1.